Ticket terms and conditions
USQ Artsworx operates in a number of unique venues. Ticket purchase is subject to the Conditions of Sale of Tickets and are available below or from the USQ Artsworx Box Office.
Conditions of Sale of Tickets to USQ Artsworx venues
1. Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation or promoter and may be subject to additional conditions of admission to the event.
2. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. USQ Artsworx will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to breach of these conditions.
3. Tickets must be retained and presented for inspection upon entry to the event. If a person is unable to produce a valid ticket to the event, admission may not be permitted.
4. Advertised programs may be varied without notice. Artists may be added, withdrawn or substituted for performances and the right to vary prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity is reserved by USQ Artsworx.
5. Prices subject to change without notice. Any pricing errors or omissions will be corrected on our systems and the corrected price will be charged to your order (including those bookings already submitted and accepted).
6. Refunds for performance tickets may be payable in accordance with the Live Performance Ticketing Code of Practice. Exchanges of tickets, or the replacement of lost, stolen or missing allocated seating tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply.
7. USQ Artsworx reserves the right to charge transaction fees for bookings in addition to the standard ticket price as well as administration fees for tasks such as ticket exchanges, ticket reissues and other associated administrative tasks.
8. Bookings are subject to availability and no guarantee is made that specific seating requests will be available at time of booking.
9. USQ Artsworx supports the official companion card program which is available for all performances at USQ Artsworx, unless otherwise specified.
10. Concession ticket holders must carry their concession card on their persons when attending an event, and if requested present such card as proof of concession. Inability to produce proof of concession may result in refusal of entry.
11. Camera, video and audio recorders may not be used inside USQ Artsworx Venues, unless expressly authorized. Unauthorized use of these devices may result in be eviction from the venue. USQ Artsworx reserves the right to photograph, broadcast or telecast any event.
12. As USQ Artsworx Venues are for hire, in some instances as the ticketing agent we may be directed to cap the number of tickets available per transaction, apply member discounts, enforce age restrictions, or other conditions surrounding the event, which ticket purchasers are required to abide by.
13. Children aged 18 months and over require a valid ticket to an event. Children under the age of 18 months may sit on a parent’s lap, free of charge, unless otherwise directed by the promoter of the event.
14. Where an age restriction or recommendation applies to an event, patrons will be advised accordingly. Under 18’s will not be permitted admission to an event that is Restricted 18+. USQ Artsworx is not liable for any offence that may be caused by show content, where an age recommendation is in place, and has not been adhered to by ticket purchasers.
15. Terms and conditions remain in effect even when the ticket changes hands. The reselling of a ticket or a breach of the terms and conditions, does not nullify the terms and conditions of the original ticket sale. Any subsequent ticket holder is bound by those terms and conditions.
16. Tickets may not be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor may it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes unless agreed in writing by USQ Artsworx. If a ticket sold is in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
17. Unless otherwise stated, If a performance is cancelled due to an act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond USQ Artsworx control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by USQ Artsworx for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
18. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST unless otherwise specified.
19. Latecomers may only be admitted to a performance during a suitable break or at a time as specified by the production company.
20. Food and drink may not be taken into the auditorium unless expressly advised.
21. Patrons who present as intoxicated or cause a disturbance to the production may be evicted from the Venue at the discretion of USQ Artsworx management.
22. Purchase of the ticket is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions.
23. For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the LPA Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment Events in Australia contact the Trust or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au