McGregor Summer Arts Retreat 2018
Welcome to the 50th McGregor Summer Arts Retreat
Artsworx is proud to present the 50th McGregor Summer Arts Retreat! Founded in 1969, McGregor has helped thousands of artists to achieve their full potential and is now the longest running visual and creative arts retreat in Australia.
With both Creative Art and Visual Art workshops come and immerse yourself in a week long artist sanctuary, with world class tutors and like minded individuals with whom you’ll share and collaborate with to create your own pieces of McGregor Magic.
McGregor Summer Retreat has something for everyone. Regardless of your skill level or preferred medium you will be sure to find a class that suits you.
With everything from all levels basket making to advanced oil painting the question isn’t if you should attend the McGregor Summer Retreat, it’s how do you decide which class to do?!
Class list for 2018:
- Acrylics with David Hinchliffe
- Acrylics with Jenni Kelly
- Acrylics with Mignon Parker
- Calligraphy with Gemma Black
- Ceramics with Anthony Brink
- Contemporary Watercolour Charles Sluga
- Drawing with Deb Gilmartin
- Jewellery with Diane Appleby (A Touch of Gold)
- Jewellery with Maurice Maunsell
- Leather Boots with Jackie Orme Ward & Adrian
- Marquetry with Geoff Hannah & Laurens Otto
- Millinery with Alison Clark
- Oils & mixed media with Michael Winters
- Oils with John Wilson
- Pastels with Maxwell Wilks
- Pen & Watercolour with Cees Sliedrecht
- Photography with Don Hildred
- Printmaking with Graham Marchant
- Object making with Keith Lo Bue
- Watercolour with David Taylor
- Watercolour with Maria Field